A quick Update on Extended Reach

  - Date Posted: 11/25/2022

Post Type: Blog-Related (Update)

                  Right into the meat of the Post
                  I finally got around to try to extend my Blog's reach on other Platforms, properly! First, I remembered to put some posts on my Patreon. While the Tier rewards are not currently dependent on having Patreon Posts, it's still nice to keep it active for the time being. Who knows, maybe some dedicated content for it will come soon? Here's that post on the Patreon, if you wanna see it:

[Patreon Post]

                  On that subject, I did also make Threads for the Blog on the forums that I like to browse usually for the game discussions, those being the F95zone and ULMF. Look, I've even got the links to those threads to prove it:

ULMF: [Thread Link]
F95zone: [Thread Link]

                  With this, I'll get back to making the next Review, content that I made my virtual voice that much better heard! Let's hope at least.... Kinda' echo-y on the internet....


MetaBlog_Updates,

No comments:

Post a Comment